The first four pictures are looking down Main Street of Breedsville
The next three pictures of the Old Train Depot that is no longer there.
The Old Hotel that was on the corner Pine St. and W. Main St.
Front Row: Clair Leedy, Gus Schemenauer, Bill Frude, Harry Starback, Art Landstrom
Second Row: Frank Nelson, Gilbert Landers, Paul Daines (behind drum), Ernest Boiseman (Director of Band), Raymond Starback
Back Row: Orrie (Pat) Zook, Leroy Lee
Breedsvlle Methodist church was built in 1877 and
burnd about 1953. The steeple on the church was
struck by lightning in the early 1900's and was never
was rebuilt. A new church was built in its place and
still in use today. Present Methodist Church. Methodist Church before it burned down.
Breedsville School was built in the early 1900's
and was torn down and replace with a smaller building
about 1960. For many years the school had a full
twelve grades attending. When the upstairs was
considered to be unsafe to use, the high school began
going to either Bangor or South Haven. When the
new school was built,there were six grades attending
The old Barber shop
Bridge over the damn and Mill Pond
The old sawmill and dam that is not there anymore.
Axel and Anna Starback's Grocery Store, Gaynor's Store
New playset in the north park In these pictures of May, 2016 Paul and Jeff Griffin, Jeff Green, Cherokee Thompson, and Steven Rogusta.